Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Quilt As You Go Patterns

Quilt As You Go Patterns


This mug rug idea is one of the most ingenious things I have ever seen. The name itself,  'mug rug', caught my eye while I was browsing YouTube and found this excellent rug mug video tutorial by Erica . More than 430 quilts distributed to families who lost loved ones, as well as first responders struggling with trauma aftereffects . Practice making English Paper Pieced hexagons while you create this fun mug rug. Sarah Ashford is sharing a free mug rug pattern with all of you today! What is a Mug Rug? A few of .



Full Size And Queen Size


Every so often questions and comments come from readers that I think others would like to hear my response to.  That’s when I feature them on the blog.  This is one of those days. After I made my . Grey And Brown Throw Pillows Join in and sew up this Neighborhood Mini Quilt Sew Along! It's a great stash busting mini quilt for beginner or experienced quilters! .



Pink And Gray Throw Pillows


After some 35 years in the National Guard, nearly half of them full-time, Jeff Etheridge of McComb was awarded a Quilt of Valor — and a year before that, a Sew up the cutest Star Blocks in the Jelly Snowflake Mystery Quilt Week 2! These quilt blocks are quick and easy to make! .



Quilt As You Go Patterns


Ray has been busy again.  I just love getting emails from him…. Ray writes: “I finished another quilt and wanted to share it with you. But before I get in to that, a BIG THANK YOU for . "As much as I love fabric bags, sometimes I need something that looks, well, more plain I suppose you could say. Most of my bags are made from quilting cottons and as much as I love the designs of . Twin Bed Vs Twin Xl Mitering your border allows your design to continue around your quilt. This technique requires a little bit more fabric, but can really frame your quilt! Beth shows you how to figure the border length .

0 comments:

Post a Comment